Medical & Safety
Maximizing Visual Clarity and Product Durability
Medical & Safety
LTI Coating Technologies, LLC (LTI) optically clear, premium multi-purpose coating solutions enhance the optical clarity and durability of safety eyewear to medical devices and equipment. Our affiliate FSI Coating Technologies also offers a wide range of complementary anti-fog coating and film solutions for the medical and safety industry.
- Glass: laminated, safety, security, tempered bullet proof, and tinted
- CR-39® & RAV®
- High-Index substrates such as MR™ Series MR-8™, MR-7™, MR-10™ & MR-174™, lighter and thinner lenses designed for those who require strong prescriptions
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyamide (PA or Optical Nylon)
- RAVolution® & Trivex®
- Automotive and transit, armored and security vehicle windshields, windows, and doors
- Medical electronic display panels and devices, surgical and diagnostic camera equipment, microscopes
- Protective safety eyewear devices such as eyeglasses, face shields, masks, goggles, and visors
- Exceptional optical clarity for 100% visibility.
- Primer-free options available for adhesion to polycarbonate and acrylic.
- Available in thermal and UV-cure, for dip, spin and spray application.
- Highly durable, abrasion, scratch, and chemical resistance.
- Cures at low temperatures, resistant to ink ghosting.
- Tintable and non-tintable
- Good steel wool and chemical resistance.
Benefits – Value Proposition
- Meets or exceeds many safety standards for abrasion resistance.
- Compatible with anti-reflective, mirror and metalizing treatments.
- Rapid tinting combined with excellent abrasion and chemical resistance for a variety of substrates.
- Delivers premium Bayer results. Good refractive index-match with hard resin lenses.
- Exceptional product stability, reducing the need for frequent tank change-outs, streamlining and maximizing product yields.