Enhanced Durability, Optimum Visual Clarity
Aviation & Aerospace
LTI Coating Technologies, LLC (LTI) offers optically clear thermal and UV-cure hard coatings with premium abrasion and chemical resistance for a variety of aircraft parts and equipment. Applications include windows, cockpit instrument panels, canopies and pilot helmets. Majority owner holding company SDC Technologies also offers optically clear, premium multi-purpose surface glazing treatments and weatherable coating system, and SDC’s subsidiary FSI Coating Technologies offers a wide range of complementary anti-fog coating and films solutions for the aerospace industry.
- Glass: insulated, laminated, safety, security, or specialty bullet proof and tinted glass
- Polycarbonate, Acrylic & Other Plastics
- Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals
- Aviation: windows, windshields, canopies, lighting, cockpit instrument clusters, panel displays and gauges
- Electronics: Head-up displays, GPS navigation devices and systems, LED lighting
- Eyewear protection: goggles, face shields, visors and space helmets
- Exceptional optical clarity.
- Weatherability and outdoor durability, will not discolor with exposure to sunlight.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, chemical, impact, and UV radiation.
- Outstanding environmental durability.
Benefits – Value Proposition
- May be cleaned with common household ammonia-free glass cleaners.
- Optically clear, enabling safer driving and navigation.
- Highly durable, resistant to scratches and chemical attack.
- Compatible with anti-reflective, mirror and metalizing treatments.
- Exceptional product stability and performance.