Automotive & Transit
Accelerating Product Durability and Visual Clarity
Automotive & Transit
LTI Coating Technologies, LLC (LTI) offers optically clear thermal and UV-cure hard coatings with premium abrasion and chemical resistance for a variety of automotive parts. SDC Technologies, Inc. (SDC) our majority owner holding company, also offers optically clear, premium multi-purpose surface glazing treatments and weatherable coating system which accelerate the durability of enclosed transit shelters for trains/trams, taxis and bus stops. Our innovative patented transportation applications include cars, trucks, motorcycles, planes, boats, trains, bus and motor coaches. Additionally, SDC’s subsidiary FSI Coating Technologies offers a wide range of complementary anti-fog coating and film solutions for the automotive and transportation industry.
- Glass: insulated, laminated, safety, security, or specialty bullet proof and tinted glass
- Polycarbonate, acrylic and other clear plastics
- Aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Automotive & Transit: camera systems, canopies, lights, sun/moon roofs, cockpit instrument clusters, panel displays, and gauges, and aluminum wheel rim covers
- Electronics: Head-up-displays, GPS navigation devices and systems, LED lighting
- Weatherability and outdoor durability, will not discolor with exposure to sunlight.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, chemical, impact, and UV radiation.
- Primer-free adhesion to polycarbonate, acrylic, and metal substrates.
- Solvent and solvent-free (100% Solids) coating options.
- Available in UV-cure for dip and flow coat applications.
Benefits – Value Proposition
- May be cleaned with common household ammonia-free glass cleaners.
- Optically clear, enabling safer navigational driving.
- Highly durable, resistant to scratches and chemical attack.
- Compatible with anti-reflective, mirror and metalizing treatments.
- Exceptional product stability, reducing the need for frequent tank change outs, streamlining and maximizing product yields.